- Neangar Nursery specialises in the growing of plant species for
revegetation, forestry and general native plantings.
- We are located 6 km northwest of Bendigo, Central Victoria.
- To achieve our aim of producing quality plants for sale, we have engineered
a custom-built production facility, with
many new innovations.
- To provide consistent product we use the latest Australian technology to vacuum air seed our trees.
- Our wastewater recovery systems are of the highest rate and quality.
- Our trees are grown in Hiko V93 trays, complete with root trainers. The Hiko is one of the most sought
after trays on the market - second to none in the quality of tree produced and the ease of use.
- Much of our stock is also available in growers tubes or in 140mm (5 ½”) pots for sale to nurseries and for
those striving for an instant garden, and also some advanced lines.
- We grow a large range of plants and specialise in contract growing at competitive prices.
- Plant material is sourced from the best possible genetic material, ranging from the best available seed
orchard species - to hand picked native provenances.
- We specifically design each order to meet the strictest quality and highest specifications ensuring complete
- No order is too big or too small, and we pride ourselves on our service and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- We offer professional advice before and after sales from a trade-qualified nurseryman with fifteen years experience.
- We will also conduct site inspections to determine the best species to be planted.